Saturday, July 14, 2012

My First Commission!

I'm so excited! I got my first commission a couple weeks ago and I finally finished up what she wanted me to create! Its nothing to complicated but it will still hold a special place in my heart since it is my first commissioned piece :) She wanted some World of Warcraft Horde bedding but was on a budget. She gave me how much she could spend and what she wanted and I tried my best to make it with in that amount. Shockingly I actually was able to make what she really wanted and still stay in the price range.
Here is the completed project. I made a fleece throw with the Horde emblem on them along with two pillowcases ^_^ Im so excited about the whole thing that it is actually encouraging me to make more things for my shop on Etsy!!!


I hope she is as excited about recieving it as I was about making it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment